SCOTTISH NORWICH PLAINHEAD CANARY CLUB
THE CLUB SHOW SCHEDULE
Club Show Specials at Club
SCOTTISH NORWICH PLAINHEAD CLUB (founded 1899)
This is the club show of the Scottish Norwich Plainhead Club which will be held in conjunction with Linlithgow CBS on Saturday 24th November 2012.
Honorary Secretaries, Mr and Mrs E. Adams, "Kirtledene", Kirtlebridge, Lockerbie, Dumfriesshire, DG11 3LR, Tel 01461 500250. Only paid up members can compete for the following specials.
All birds to be bred and moulted by the exhibitor and rung with the Club's closed ring, or a Midland Counties Plainhead Club ring. No bird having more than one ring allowed to compete for Club specials. All exhibits to be shown in the Clubs standard showcage with black open top drinker and standard spars. Only plain canary seed in bottom of cage.
Entry terms to be clearly marked 'SPC' against each bird competing for Club specials.
Entries that are not nominated 'SPC' will not compete.
Judge for our club show is: B Leigh
Trophies can only be awarded if they have been returned.
1. JACK McLELLAN DIPLOMA most points with three nominated birds - one old and two unflighted birds. Plus £25 special awarded by the family of the late Jack McLellan. Entry Form to be marked 'J McL' in respect of three nominated birds.
2. The Ernest H. Stockley Trophy plus £20 for the best unflighted bird.
3. Lisbeth Fleming Trophy plus £5 for best unflighted bird opposite sex to E.H.S. trophy winner.
4. The J.C.Hutton Cup plus £10 for best old bird.
5. The Kean Cup presented by the family of the late George E. Carle plus £10 donated by G. Rice for the best unflighted bird exhibited by a member resident north of the border.
6. The Bob WylIie Cup plus £20 for the best Norwich Canary presented by Mrs.Sheila Wyllie and family.
7. £10 Special for Second best Norwich canary.
8. The Gaultier Cup plus £10 for the best novice canary.
9. The J.Reddin Memorial Shield plus £10 for the best novice old bird.
10. The W. Begbie Memorial Shield for the best unflighted novice exhibit plus £10.
Breeders Produce Stakes
Mark entry form 'BPS' and ring number. To be competed for by birds with ring numbers I to 200 only.
The R Wyllie Memorial Shield.
11. £15 best unflighted
12. £10 second best unflighted
13. £5 third best unflighted
14. £4 fourth best unflighted
15. £5 best Cinnamon
16. £5 best White ground
17. £10 best Green Donated by Mr Brian Leigh
18. £5 best Junior Norwich plus rosette
Best Champion old cock
Best Champion old hen
Best Champion unflighted cock
Best Champion unflighted hen
In presenting this specials list, we take the opportunity of expressing our sincere thanks to those members whose generous donations have made it possible.